Restrictions following Covid-19
In order to comply with the new health measures linked to Covid-19, it is now necessary to book your seats online for our various events.
Pick your own pumpkins 2020
THE FAVORITE EVENT OF THE WHOLE FAMILY IS BACK! 🎉
On September 26 and 27, we invite you to our traditional picking of pumpkins. The perfect fall event for the whole family!
THE ACTIVITY IS SAFE 😷
This year we have made changes to the usual way of doing things to adapt to Public Health guidelines and allow you to enjoy the activity safely:
- Visits must be booked via our online form.
- The reservation periods are every 15 minutes and you must arrive 15 minutes in advance.
- Places are limited. A maximum of 75 people at a time can participate per booking.
- Admission is free! However, plan between $ 2 and $ 10 for your pumpkin (depending on size).
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the queues.
A LOT OF ACTIVITIES ARE AVAILABLE ✨
🍆 Pick pumpkins and pumpkins of different sizes and colors, but also several kinds of squash (Spaghetti, Butternut, Pepper, Hubbard, etc.).
🚜 Take a tractor ride absolutely free!
🧀 Visit our store and get your hands on a bag of cheese curds.
Also visit our fresh and local vegetable stand.
True to our tradition, we will donate $ 1 per pumpkin sold to the Jonquière Health Endowment Fund.
It’s a date! 🎃